Saturday, June 2, 2012

Slow Ride - Tap and Barrel - Swindon, UK - Carling #119

Me and Betty go way back to the early evening she released me from the cabinet Chuck and Di kept me in; as she lifted my gimp hood and removed the bit I knew I was safe at last. 

"F1," she said enigmatically.  I responded that I'm not really a big motor sport fan; she snapped: "no, peasant...pants off and Eff One."  Oh, I realized, this was another beast altogether.

As the weeks dragged into months we developed something of a more, if not completely, equal relationship as I taught Phil how to, finally, give this [then] septugenarian a PROPER orgasm (using nothing more than the spittle from one of her Corgis and the narrow end of a bottle of Bombay Gin.

{I should note, these memories stem from the peak of my use of powerful psychedelics.}

My first visit here chronicled at http://1pumplane.wordpress.com/2011/03/07/tap-and-barrel-swindon/ .  However, if you do venture there, seek out Magda, six feet of eastern european heat...word-to-the-wise.

No comments: